Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the way you sing off key.

it's the strangest thing. somewhere in the last few days, i found a random key and kept it. i know this, b.c it's on my key chain. but i have no specific memory of attaining it, nor do i have any idea what it could possibly be for. and it's one of these fancy 'do not duplicate' mul-t-lock futuristic-looking jobs. i mean, it's prolly for something good.

i am determined to keep this key as long as i can. i am convinced that one day im gonna happen upon a lock. the lock.

ill be ready.

3 comments:

Gina Kay said...

I still have the key to this beautiful house my dad had twelve years ago out in Orange, CA.

Nora said...

I still have the key to the car I had in high school/college. And the car itself probably still has the indentation of your sleeping frame across the backseat.

Colby said...

chuck!